Let us fill your barbecue propane tank
Richmond Oxygen is the place to come to have your BBQ propane tank filled. In most cases you’ll be on your way faster than a convenient store because our propane filling station is literally the first thing you see when you pull in. No more waiting while the store attendant finds the key to the outdoor cage, then walks with you to the cage to see which cylinders have gas in them and then back into the store to pay. And our prices are competitive too.
We suggest that you have two full tanks on hand. If you run out mid-grilling simply hook up your spare tank and your back in business. Then come to Richmond Oxygen to fill the empty tank so you'll have a spare on hand again. Of course we have high-quality tanks available for sale.
Important propane safety tips:
Handle propane tanks carefully
- Don’t use or store portable propane tanks in basements or living spaces
- Properly secure portable propane tanks when transporting
- Do not leave portable propane tanks in cars or closed vehicles
Use propane gas appliances with care
- Do not use propane gas BBQ grills inside
- Refrain from using BBQ grills for space heating
What to do If you smell gas
- Immediately extinguish all smoking materials and open flames
- Get everyone out of the area where you suspect the gas is leaking
- Turn off the gas supply valve of your propane tank if it is safe to do so
- Once away from the leak, contact your propane supplier. If you can’t reach them, call 911
- Do not return to the area until your propane retailer, emergency responder, or qualified service technician determines it is safe to do so
- Get your system checked by a qualified technician.
Turn phone to landscape for easier viewing of the chart.